Monday, April 18, 2005

Silly Quiz Monday

This really isn't that much of a stretch... :-)


Which stereotype do you fall under?

Geek

You're very intelligent and always do your best in academics. Some people call you a geek, nerd, dork, etc. But always remember, you're probably smarter than them anyway, so just take those comments with a pinch of salt.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.







Your Irish Name Is...








Maeve Dunne




2 comments:

  1. Oh, but there's no comparison. You pretty. Him UGLY!!!

    I took the quiz and was a Loner. Not far off, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it, too. I am a geek...

    BIG SURPRISE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...