Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's been a while since I've uploaded some cards I've done ... I have had a few orders over the last couple weeks, but thankfully, not many. Just enough for a little extra spending cash for Christmas and to keep me slightly creative. :)

This one is my favorite - a guy from church who has his own business and wanted to see if I could come up with something that said Christmas/woodworking/construction. Umm, yeah.



Today is Travis' last day of work before Christmas and he doesn't go back until next Wednesday. Both he and Noelle are trying to come down with colds, so we got out this morning and stocked up on orange juice, Halls, and some medicine to get us through the weekend. (I didn't want to be the Mom out on Christmas morning trying to find someplace open). We have no plans other than family hang-out time so I'm excited about that. We've got Christmas movies here to watch, massive amounts of chex mix from yesterday cooking to feast upon, and no where we have to be until church and family stuff Christmas day. It's all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...