Monday, December 19, 2005

A Special Gift

Last night my Girl's Night Out group had our yearly Christmas gift exchange ... my friend Amy completely blew me away. She bought me a "Moses basket" for our baby so that we have a place for her to sleep in our bedroom.



The girls are going to share a room in a few months, once baby is sleeping for a good stretch through the night. But, until then, we are going to put her in our room in this cute, cute basket. We were actually going to borrow one like this from Amy, and she knew how much I loved hers and so she bought me one for my own. It has a sweet pink checked ribbon running around it, and came with a blue and a green ribbon that I can switch it out with if we have a boy down the road. I love it! It's been a long time since I have been so surprised by a gift and I can't wait to use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...