Saturday, December 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Things that make you happy. From the mind of Nattie Rose.

This is a post of some of my most favorite things from 2005 ... slightly random and lots o' links. :-)

  • Discovered these pens for scrapbooking - Pilot Permaball Ballpoint pens.
  • The Big Picture by Stacy Julian
  • West Wing, seasons 1-4, on DVD
  • Paperbackswap.com
  • Target's new $1 section
  • My Christmas backpack from Travis
  • Simple Scrapbooks Magazine
  • Donna Downey's blog and her three "It's a Scrapbook" books
  • My crockpot
  • Netflix
  • The Choosing Home blog
  • Taking Noelle to the zoo
  • Diet Coke, of course.
  • Making cards
  • Scrapbook supplies
  • CSI (the original series)
  • Chai tea
  • Sesame Street
  • My Bible
  • Elizabeth George books (the Bible study books, not the mysteries)
  • Kay Arthur Precept studies
  • Cool stationarly to drool over
  • Making Memories embellishments

    Okay, I'm stopping there for now. :-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...