- The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out, Neta Jackson - book 7 (and final) in the series. Comes out in October and I cannot wait!
- Home to Holly Springs, Jan Karon - the first in her new Father Tim series. Another that I am anxiously awaiting!
- Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, Alexander McCall Smith - this is actually a reread, but it's been several years since I've read it and since I'm thinking about reading this whole series I decided I needed a refresher.
- The Trouble with Tulip, Mindy Starnes Clark
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum - I am about 1/3 of the way through this, and I have to admit that as much as I love the movie, the book is not grabbing me. But, I will perservere.
- Let Me Be A Woman, Elisabeth Elliott - I'm about 1/3 of the way through this book and am loving it!!!
- Discipline, the Glad Surrender, Elisabeth Elliott
- The Strong Willed Child, James Dobson - falls into the category of one I need to read.
- He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear the Voice of God, Priscilla Shirer
- The Well Trained Mind, Bauer - I don't anticipate finishing this, but I do need to make a dent in it.
- Currently I'm doing Kay Arthur's Precept material on the book of Daniel.
- Also reading through Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas with the women of W@H.
I'm hoping to get around and check out every else's reading list over the next few days, and I'm sure I'll find other jewels to add to my list! : ) To particpate in Katrina's challenge and post your own list, head over to Callapidder Days!