Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Felicites

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A meme from the mind of Nattie Rose. :-)

Things that make me happy:

1. Feeling a bit better and not like I want to curl up and diiiiiiiiie. [ / drama ]
2. A new haircut that I luuuuuuuurve.
3. A husband that is off early today and all day on Monday.
4. Anticipation of taking our daughter to the zoo tomorrow.
5. And eating a picnic lunch.
6. Antibiotics.
7. Tylenol. Rocks.
8. So do lime popsicles.
9. And gatorade.
10. And Dad's that stop by in the middle of the afternoon with Sonic iced tea with loads o' lemons.
11. And lastly, watching my husband play bass last night in a band makes me happy. He rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...