Monday, May 02, 2005

Productive Monday

I love Mondays. When I was working at the job I was at before having Noelle, I loathed Mondays. I was struggling so much at my job and dreading Monday mornings, especially because of staff meetings. But now, my perspective has totally changed. Mondays are great! A fresh week. A chance to get back on track with house cleaning and with eating poorly over the weekend. Back to Noelle's regular routine instead of the one that we creatively come up with when Daddy's is home and we want to hang out with him! Monday means recovery from Sundays around here. A Sunday morning playing hard with the kids in the nursery, and then Sunday lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's means Monday is a good day for Noelle and I to stay home all day and get back to a normal routine. I'm thankful for Mondays.

That being said, we are having a great day at home today. Laudry is happening - the last load is in the dryer right now. I made a new recipe for lunch - Szechuan Chicken w/ Peanuts. Very. Good. W@H mail is going out tomorrow to Skipper, Amanda, Tammy & Annemarie.

Noelle is up from her nap now . . . I'm off the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...