Saturday, May 28, 2005

From Cheri. :-)

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video.

I think I counted up 68 DVDs. We don't have any videos - our VCR died several months ago and we decided not to replace it and have passed on our tapes to my neice.

2. The last film I bought:

It was either National Treasure or King George and the Ducky. We don't buy movies very often and save for the ones that we REALLY want. I keep a list of ones I want to add to our collection on the computer and watch for them on sale. I'm pretty picky about what I want to spend my money on.

3. The last film I watched.

If in the theatre, it was Star Wars III last weekend. If on video, right now, we've been on a kick of rented the early seasons of The West Wing and watching them.

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me.

Star Wars
Sound of Music
You've Got Mail
Cheaper by the Dozen
Finding Nemo.

Disclaimer: These are not the ones that I watch the most, however . . . the ones I am currently watching the most either are Veggie Tales or Baby Einsteins. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...