Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Edited to Add: Apparently I missed some comments last week so thank you to those that congratulated us on the baby news! I tried to send emails to folks, but I missed some. So sorry!!

A quick hello to say I'm here. I'm fighting nausea and exhaustion and the remains of this sinus infection and am REALLY trying to refrain from whining all over the blogging world. :-) I'm feeling incredibly behind on housework, Noelle-care, and bits and pieces of everything else so my computer time needs to take a temporary reprioritizing whilst I catch up. But a few updates of what's been happening.

  • We went to the zoo this weekend and had a blast! Of couse, a few photos if you click the picture below...

    Noelle & Daddy...


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


  • I finished some wedding invitations for a girl from church today. She's having a small beach wedding so the invitations were very informal and fun.

  • I got a fun W@H postcard from Heather in the mail and a handmade card from Cheri. ((((Hugs)))) to both of you! Mail makes my day. :-)

  • My women's Bible study ended today. I'm hoping to jump back into Believing God shortly and use that as my summer study time. (By the way, I made this fruit salsa to take . . . sooooooo yummy.)

  • Noelle starts her "Parent & Me" swimming classes next week - 4 days a week from 10-10:30 a.m. Travis has even taken off two half-days so he can go with her to a couple of the lessons.

    Off to pull together a few things to go with my chicken soft tacos in the crockpot for dinner. :-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...