Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My sister has accused me of not posting much, but I haven't had too many moments to sit and write. Noelle is taking swimming lessons (or more accurately, parent lessons - teaching me how to swim with her and help her) and that has been eating up our mornings this week, and next as well. I'm pressed to get stuff done in the afternoon and then I crash in the evening. I really need to make some bread this afternoon, but I don't think it's going to happen.

More soon...

I was tagged by Lexie here:

1) Total number of books I own?
Ballpark guess, 300 plus?! Travis and I are book people so that is still probably a conservative guess.

2) The last book I bought?

Fix it and Forget it Lightly cookbook (does a cookbook count)? If not, then it was The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy: The Essential Guide to Nutritional and Botanical Medicine for the Childbearing Years. I know next to nothing about herbs and natural remedies so I wanted to do a little studying up.

3) The last book I read?

I'm going with a new book (not a re-read) - Revelation by Beverly Lewis.

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me? (in no particular order)

  • My Bible
  • Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick
  • Pretense by Lori Wick
  • Julie by Catherine Marshall
  • My mind is totally drawing a blank here . . . I know there is something I could put here!

    5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out in their blogs.

    Whoever wants to - go for it! :-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...