Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Tidbits

Friday Felicities from the mind of Nattie Rose. :-)
Things that make me happy...

  • My new overalls
  • Seeing Star Wars tonight with my husband
  • Getting REAL movie theatre popcorn
  • Being pregnant
  • Noelle is getting better from her ear infection!
  • We have groceries in the cabinets
  • Hamburgers
  • Diet Coke (although less of it now that I'm watching caffiene & asparthame)
  • Ummmm, lazy Friday afternoons. :-)

    From Friday's Feast

    Appetizer
    Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?
    Lately more than usual, but it's not TV - we've been hooked on the West Wing and have borrowed a friend's DVD's of the 2nd season. It's great to watch it with no commercials.

    Soup
    Which colors decorate your kitchen?
    White and white.

    Salad
    Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?
    I'm having a hard time thinking of anything brand name that I buy regularly. I do think that Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing is the BEST, but it's also the most expensive compared to the store brand . . . I usually buy Act II popcorn.

    Main Course
    What is your biggest fear?
    Losing Travis or Noelle, a long illness.

    Dessert
    If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?
    Umm, on vacation with my family - the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone . . . somewhere outside, not too hot, lots of room to walk and pretty things to take pictures of. :)

    Bonus Birthday Question
    What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?
    Chocolate!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...