Monday, May 08, 2006

Currently

Found at Heather’s…

current book: The Complete Tightwad Gazette. It’s fabulous.

current playlist: Hmmm, currently I’m loving the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter … you know, the song that they play at the end of American Idol. It’s just so catchy.

Because you had a bad day
You’re taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don’t know
You tell me don’t lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don’t lie
You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind
You had a bad day

current shame-inducing guilty pleasure: See above. I’m hooked on AI this spring. Go Elliott Go!

current color: Chocolate Brown and Pink, but not necessarily together. Just two current favorites.

current fetish: Ice cream. Craving it like crazy. Currently in the freezer … Aldi’s generic Fudge Ripple. Yummers.

current drink: Diet Coke (with and/or without caffiene).

current food: Stir fry sounds good to me all the time.

current favorite favorite: Girly girls.

current wish-list: iPod. The money to take Stacy Julian’s new class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. These scrapbook albums from American Crafts.

current needs: To finish getting my teeth back in shape. Ugh.

current triumph: Ummmmm … getting back into my scrapbooking groove! :-)

current bane(s) of my existence: Potty-training. My dogs. It’s a tie.

current celebrity crush: I can’t think of one.

current indulgence: The scrapbooking class that I’m taking right now with her.

current #1 blessings: Husband, girlies, our home. Grace greater than ALL my sins.

current slang or saying: “Good gravy!”

current outfit: Jeans and a brown t-shirt. It’s laundry day.

current excitement: Going to be early so I can read in bed. Seriously, it’s one of the highlights of my day when it happens. :-)

current mood: Sleepy, yet satisfied.

current link: W@H

current pictures: Pig-tails. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...