Sunday, May 21, 2006

Two for Togetherness

Saw this @ Shannon's:

2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.

1. His musical skills.

2. That I just like him. :-)

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends.

1. He's a fantastic teacher.

2. He is a wonderful provider for our family!

2 traits you married him/her for.

1. His commitment to Christ.

2. His financial abilities - I knew he would take great care of me and our family, no matter how lean our budget would be.

2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together.

1. Our wedding day. It was just really cool.

2. The day we moved into our new house. I just remember him really taking care of me to make sure I didn't over do it (I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant!)

2 material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.

1. The full-blown Libronix software (Bible software).

2. Money to travel wherever!

2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks.

1. The adult company!

2. Taking him a drink during the day when he's at work.

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.

1. His nails are too long. (When he plays classical guitar, he grows his nails out a bit for plucking the strings and that icked me out...)

2. He's young.

2 favorite dates

1. One when we went to the Franklin Jazz Festival and wandered.

2. Whenever we go for a drive ... I just like riding and visiting.

2 funny odd things you love.

1. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone laugh so hard at America's Funniest Home Videos than him.

2. Major computer geek.

2 two places you have lived with your spouse.

1. Our first apartment.

2. Our present house.

2 favorite vacations

1. Honeymoon to Yellowstone National Park.

2. Our trip to Washington D.C. last August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...