Saw this @ Shannon's:
2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1. His musical skills.
2. That I just like him. :-)
2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends.
1. He's a fantastic teacher.
2. He is a wonderful provider for our family!
2 traits you married him/her for.
1. His commitment to Christ.
2. His financial abilities - I knew he would take great care of me and our family, no matter how lean our budget would be.
2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
1. Our wedding day. It was just really cool.
2. The day we moved into our new house. I just remember him really taking care of me to make sure I didn't over do it (I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant!)
2 material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.
1. The full-blown Libronix software (Bible software).
2. Money to travel wherever!
2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks.
1. The adult company!
2. Taking him a drink during the day when he's at work.
2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1. His nails are too long. (When he plays classical guitar, he grows his nails out a bit for plucking the strings and that icked me out...)
2. He's young.
2 favorite dates
1. One when we went to the Franklin Jazz Festival and wandered.
2. Whenever we go for a drive ... I just like riding and visiting.
2 funny odd things you love.
1. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone laugh so hard at America's Funniest Home Videos than him.
2. Major computer geek.
2 two places you have lived with your spouse.
1. Our first apartment.
2. Our present house.
2 favorite vacations
1. Honeymoon to Yellowstone National Park.
2. Our trip to Washington D.C. last August.