Friday, May 19, 2006

What's Going on Here...

  • Nothing too terribly earth-shattering.
  • The girls and I have been to the park twice this week. The weather has been beautiful and not too hot.
  • Potty-training N1 hasn’t not been going so well. She gets part of it (the going on the potty part), but not the “stop what you are doing right now because you have to go” part. We’re taking a break and will try again in a few weeks.
  • I’ve been doing some research on some preschool activities for N1. Will probably start doing some little activities with her this fall and I’m excited about that.
  • Also, thanks to her Grandpa’s generosity, she is taking a class here this summer. We went and took a trial class and she LOVED it. They have gymnastic equipment and big mats for her to play on.
  • We had a good Mother’s Day here. Travis took me to the shooting range and gave me some lessons. It was fun, although I ended up with a massive bruise on my arm from the kick of the shotgun. Apparently I was not holding it quite right!

    After shooting we went over to my folks’ house (they had the girls) and we helped my Mom clean out her attic some for our church yard sale which is tomorrow. That was a dusty project.
  • Well, N2 is awake and I’m off to feed her.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...