Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 25

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dinner this week has a goal of being quick and easy! :-) It's VBS at our church and I'll need to have N1 and Travis fed and out the door each night by 6:30. (It's N1's first year to particpate at VBS!)

Monday: Thai Chicken Salad
Tuesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches in pita bread, raw veggies and dip
Wednesday: Breakfast dinner - pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon
Thursday: Chicken parmesan, green beans, some other veggie
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Pepper Pasta, bread

Head over to Org Junkie for more menus!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!
    Your menu looks delicious!
    ♥♥♥♥
    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did for Monday and Tuesday using leftovers!! Great meal plan week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu plan! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu sounds delicious!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicken salad!? My favorite! I gotta put that on my menu soo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!