Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Again

Today was the first day of Noelle's tutorial program. We packed a lunch, loaded her backpack, and put on a new first-day-of-(going-to)-school dress to celebrate.

DSC_5082

DSC_5084

She and Daddy hopped in the truck and headed off for her big day. (We asked if we could go, but she said she wanted to do it herself today).

DSC_5086

So the agenda for me and the little girls? Laundry, picking up and vacuuming the house, then an early lunch and a surprise visit to Grandma at her office before picking Noelle up from school. Looking forward to this first "new" day for all of us!

7 comments:

  1. OK, this just brought tears to my eyes. Especially the part about going to school all by herself. She's growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait...Senior year will be here before you know it!

    And, I'm doing well on my To Kill A Mockingbird project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's a fun first day! =D It sounds like it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she has a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Loving all the 1st day of school pics I'm seeing in Bloggyland today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post made me smile! what a sweet little (big!) girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's growing too fast! I remember when she was just a little toddler!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...