Thursday, July 05, 2012

This photo makes me happy…

7'5'2012b

The oldest, with one of my Nancy Drew books and yesterday’s 4th of July tattoo still on her cheek.

Hope you had a great 4th of July! We did a lot of work around the house and capped the day with a cookout and lots of water play (for the kids) with neighbors. Today is back to the regular grind with a run to the library and for milk and diapers (necessities!) I’m hoping to get some time for my Project Life album today as well … we’ll see if I can squeeze some time in to catch up!

Happy Thursday. : )

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Love it! My youngest was in the throes of strep on the 4th, so we just took it easy. Grilled burgers, lit sparklers, took naps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...