On the left:
- N2 with a little friend from church. I was home with a couple kids and friend texted me this cute shot. So happy to use it for the album!
- Monday’s school project – tracing our bodies. (Blogged here).
- Round one of some orthodontic work for N1. That’s a pretty big x-ray machine there.
On the right:
- some shots of the boy with the good camera. He is getting so very big.
- if you give cousin M an animal / bird / bug book, he will sit still for a LONG time.
- the bottom two pictures are from Friday – I couldn’t decide so I decided to use both. And, I didn’t have any pics from Saturday that I wanted to use. Lunch out at Sam’s with the crew.
Up close on the collage. He is such a happy baby – I realized I don’t have any pictures of him fussing about anything. So, I waiting until one of the girls took his car away from him, and snapped a shot. : ) Then I got his car back for him. : )
Nothing fancy about this week at all … just words and pictures. And, at it’s heart, that is why I LOVE Project Life so, so much. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.