One of my catch-up weeks … June 10-16. T’s birthday was this week as well as B’s long awaited friend party for her birthday. It was a full week!
On the left:
- a random shot while in the kitchen. I soooo needed a haircut.
- Sunday night popcorn and a movie.
- a photo to document some home improvements / maintenance of late.
- T blowing out his birthday candle. FYI, the cake? Pioneer Woman chocolate sheet cake. A-mah-zing.
One 8 1/2 x 11 insert to hold cards that B’s friends made her for her party. I also wanted to include a copy of the party invitation that I made so I taped it in the middle of the page protector with clear tape so it would move around in there.
One 12 x 12 insert (with 6 4x6 pockets) cropped down. Party action!
On the right:
- our long awaited date night that took forever to get all the details work out for. Dinner out (Greek, our usual) and the Avengers, which was fabulous!
- random summer instagram shots
- girls playing Uno.
- A shot of the pre-birthday set up in our backyard.
This picture and the one of the girls play Uno are laid out in photoshop using kits from Crystal Wilkerson’s Sweet Summertime kit (which I can’t find online right now).
“Sunshine and happiness” is from the same set as the “happy day” card above, and the pennant banner and birthday card are from Plucky Momo.
Slowly, but surely making some progress here. : ) Happy Wednesday!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.