This week is chock full. Two inserts – the first is one from we r memory keepers (Ring Photo Sleeve Protectors 12-Inch-by-12-Inch, 10-Pack, 9 (4-Inch-by-4-Inch) Pockets ) which I found in a stack on my shelf. Who knows how long I’ve had it! It has 9 slots for 4x4 photos. Behind it is a Photo Pocket Pages - Design D insert with the right column cut off.
On the left:
- sharing a song from VBS during the morning worship service
- N1 had lunch with a friend visiting from out of town, as well as some other local friends
- the boy playing with one of the neighbors.
On the left, travel insert number one. I’m going to let the photos speak for themselves here for the most part. : ) Used the numbers that came with the Clementine core kit to label the pictures for ease in journaling.
The back of insert one and my cropped down insert two on the right.
Closer + more numbers.
Love this photo of the boy.
Love this photo of both the boys. : )
The back of insert 2.
The last page – the regular weekly photo insert with a few favorite photos.
- getting ready to head out on our trip.
- me and my munchkins. (And that’s the most of me you will ever see in a bathing suit on the internet. : ))
- T + the girls + a cousin at a local animal safari. We were waiting for the pig races to start! (We only thought we left that kind of high quality entertainment behind in Tennessee…)
- some of T’s family.
A first for me – I didn’t take our big camera on vacation at all this year. The last time we went to the lake my good camera and sand had a disagreement with one another so I elected to not even risk it this year. All these pictures were taken with my iPhone using the Camera+ photo app and processed either through that app or through Instagram. There were a just a few pictures that didn’t turn out like I would have wished but most of them turned out just fine for this project. The large 12 x 12 cover photo is one that went through Instagram and I love how well it enlarged. That was a pleasant surprise!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.