A unplanned sick day for a boy meant that he and I stayed home from church this morning. While he played cars in the school room with me (with occasional detours to get into his sisters’ belongings since they weren’t here to block him), I managed to wrap up three separate weeks of Project Life and cross them off my to-do list. Whew. In this post, I’ll just share glimpses of the first two weeks.
On the left:
- a little duct tape work to my much worn Bible. I journal a little below on why I’m not ready to part with it just yet, so although it’s not beautiful, duct tape is doing the job holding it together for me now, and for that I’m thankful!
- documentation on B’s finger injury.
- a photo of my white board for CC. I love writing it out every week. : )
A little note in one of the journaling spots on what I was currently reading a couple weeks ago. I’ve since set it aside for some other things, but I did make it through the first “book” in The Complete Sherlock Holmes and enjoyed it!
On the right:
- a photo collage of a morning walk
- mystery journaling card. : ) (Pumpkin courtesy of PicMonkey free photo editing!)
- a photo of N1 that I just love.
- more Saturday soccer!
On the left:
- a photo of our new niece on the title page. Name hidden to protect the innocent. : )
- a photo of my folks in front of their soon-to-be new home that is much closer to us. We are very excited!
- a CC pic during art time.
A brief interruption from sick baby who spotted something in a photo.
On the right:
- learning the part of a plant cell.
- the boy and puzzles
- a moment between T and B at her soccer game that I loved.
- the boy was invited to his first “friend” birthday party. This is a flip up pocket with a couple more party pics underneath.
And there you have weeks 36 and 37! There are a couple new journaling card sets that I’ve used in these two layouts:
Take Note Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
Autumn Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
On the Big Screen is a download that I made that you are welcome to use. : )
Happy Sunday! The boy and I are looking forward to having everyone come back home from church and some family time this afternoon. I’ve got some school planning to do (a weekly wrapup from last week to write hopefully) so hopefully I’ll share some more here soon. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.