Excuse the toes in these photos. My assistant was sticking close. : )
On the left:
- singing in church with Daddy.
- school work – using our new calendar notebook.
- birthday girl!
A shot of our recently finished read-aloud (which I blogged here).
On the right:
- Currently post on the right (minus the photos).
- a flip up pocket from N1’s birthday. The top photo shows our cinnamon roll breakfast at Panera.
- the boy and his cousin. He is wowed by the new toy that M brought him!
- a new big boy boy! (Also a big wow!)
- soccer Saturday … this time with a shot included of T who was B’s fill-in coach today. : )
Love his face in this photo! T set the bed up while we were over at a friend’s house and we came home to find this surprise! (T even picked up the fun blue/gray bedding and the giant Woody – I loved it!)
A shot of the flip up protector … the boy wants to point out his cousin J who he looooooves. : )
Journaling card sets used in this layout (that I can easily identify):
Take Note Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
Autumn Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
Notepad Journaling cards from Plucky Momo
Happy Tuesday! It’s our Classical Conversations day so we are off!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.