Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Project Life Week 38 // September 30–October 6, 2012

Week 38 – the beginning of our October birthday bonanza week for our family. We celebration N1 on Wednesday and the boy on Sunday (the 7th), with a nephew thrown in on the 6th. A full week! One insert this week (it’s bee a while since I’ve had an insert). The front is a photo of N1 from her birthday and the back (which you’ll see below) is a printout of my Currently post from the end of September. Technically it was written the week before, but I had an insert slot in this week so in it went.
Excuse the toes in these photos. My assistant was sticking close. : )
PLwk38
On the left:
  • singing in church with Daddy.
  • school work – using our new calendar notebook.
  • birthday girl!
PLwk38a
A shot of our recently finished read-aloud (which I blogged here).
PLwk38b
On the right:
  • Currently post on the right (minus the photos).
  • a flip up pocket from N1’s birthday. The top photo shows our cinnamon roll breakfast at Panera.
  • the boy and his cousin. He is wowed by the new toy that M brought him!
  • a new big boy boy! (Also a big wow!)
  • soccer Saturday … this time with a shot included of T who was B’s fill-in coach today. : )
PLwk38c
Love his face in this photo! T set the bed up while we were over at a friend’s house and we came home to find this surprise! (T even picked up the fun blue/gray bedding and the giant Woody – I loved it!)
PLwk38d
PLwk38e
PLwk38f
A shot of the flip up protector … the boy wants to point out his cousin J who he looooooves. : )
PLwk38g
Journaling card sets used in this layout (that I can easily identify):
Take Note Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
Autumn Journaling Cards from Creative Bubble
Notepad Journaling cards from Plucky Momo
Happy Tuesday! It’s our Classical Conversations day so we are off!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your kiddos! (And nephew, too!) I just want to say that I so appreciate your Project Life posts. Though I fell off the wagon at the beginning of this year, after the broken elbow incident prevented me from using my camera for weeks, I'm gearing up for a fresh start in 2013, and really looking forward to it. Your posts help me to get excited and motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...