Saturday, November 03, 2012

30 Days of Thanks ::: 3

Thankful for a few minutes on a Saturday afternoon to work on #projectlife.

A few stolen moments to scrapbook on a Saturday afternoon.

The last day of Saturday soccer and for beautiful weather at 9am, though a wee bit chilly.

11'03'2012o

For a girl that finished her season well.

11'03'2012a

For the support of family that came out to cheer her on today, complete with “go B” sign and yells of “go Big B!” from her cousin. 

11'03'2012aa

For crazy toothed smiles.

For hot dogs and marshmallows cooked over an open fire, and fellowship with friends, even if it does get cut short on account of rain.

11'03'2012af

Counting my gifts this November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...