- Last week we watched Arthur Christmas for our Friday family movie night. It was cute.
- I have been finding so many great Christmas book lists this year – lots of my favorite bloggers are posting their family’s favorites and my hold list at the library is long. Check out these lists from: Elizabeth Foss (here, here, and here), Heidi @ Mt. Hope Chronicles (here and here), Amy at Hope is the Word (here, here and here). And I took the time the other day to type our book list up here.
- I had my first doctor appointment with an non-obgyn yesterday in way too many years. This dr. was recommended to me by my kids’ pediatrician and I love her. Nothing is/was wrong – I just didn’t have a primary physician to go to when Mama needs medicine and I was having to go to the walk-in clinic whenever the need arose. No more! Blood was drawn, shots were updated and a clean bill of health was given. Yay!
- Except that she wants me to cut back on my caffeine. And that’s all I’m going to say about that for right now. Oy.
- Heard: the other day as the girls were singing in the car, I heard a certain five-year-old belt out, “Old McDonald had a farm, the B-I-B-L-E.” May be one of those moments where you had to be there, but it sure was cute.
- This recipe. Chocolate granola. And I added some coconut to the mix. Spooned over vanilla yogurt. So so good.
- I am doing a December Daily album again this year … where last year I was itching to start as soon as I wrapped up Thanksgiving, this year, I’m waiting. Not pushing my pages that I’m going to add, but try and savor the season as it comes. I also pulled out my PL stuff yesterday and made a list of the weeks I need to wrap up. On the good side, I’m not as behind as I thought I might be. : ) A couple of weeks only need a card here and there journaled – it’s actually my current weeks I need to catch up on.
That’s all that I can think of for right now. Just a little randomness I want to remember.