Monday, November 05, 2012

30 Days of Thanks ::: Day 5

#Thankful to have found my charm bracelet which had been lost for almost two years!

Finding a special bracelet this weekend that I thought was long gone (…like missing for almost two years).

Finding a new tactic for working with my kindergartener. I don’t know how long we will stick with it, but today was a good day.

A new plan of attack with B.

For my B, with her twinkly deep chocolate-y eyes.

Boys in boxes.

Boy in a box.

Warm spaghetti for dinner (from yummy sauce in my freezer) after a day where I was chilled all day.

Counting my gifts this November.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...