On the left:
- the October birthday trio
- a collage of pics of the boy opening his gifts (I used a little photo collage from Paislee Press)
- T reading with B before bed
- reflections on turning two
On the right:
- a photo documenting pumpkin love. I took a picture of the pan of pumpkin granola I made and taped two instagrams on top of it with a little Target washi tape.
- finally caught one of my niece’s softball games this fall
- Bible study – I was a teacher’s assistant in N2’s class today
- moving day for my parents! Lots of little helpers (and some big ones, too). Again, I taped a few instagrams on top of a 4x6 photo for a little more mileage in my pocket.
Have you seen the fun announcements that have been coming from Becky’s blog this week? Project Life is going to be available in stores (and still on Amazon), Studio Calico is putting together a Project Life monthly scrapbooking kit (this has me VERY intrigued!), and yesterday she announced the call for her 2013 Creative Team. I admit, I would love to be on her PL creative time so, with a little trepidation, I submitted a few of my layouts and information for consideration. I have no idea how many people will submit their names for the dozen or so spots, but I decided to go for it. We shall see. : )
Happy Friday! We’re off to Bible study here in a bit so I need to get moving. Hope you all have a good day and wonderful weekend. It’s our last Saturday of fall soccer tomorrow and we’re excited because the whole (extended) family may be turning out to cheer our B on. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.