verb (an action word)
1. To remain, stay or continue
2. To wait for
3. To bear patiently; to put up with;
Also, abide by:
1. To be faithful to
2. To accept the terms or consequences of
1. Lasting; permanent
What I will be thinking and pondering about this coming year.
- abiding in Jesus
- praying for more of Him and less of me
- what it looks like to be abiding in the “vine” and what fruit will come out of nurturing that relationship
- studying the fruit of the spirit in depth and learning as much as I can about each one and praying and practicing each one
- abiding in what He has provided for me. Learning to be content in all things and changing my typical “glass half full” perspective to a more Biblical one of gratitude what God has provided and allowed for me.
- abiding / continue / be faithful to the care of my husband, children, and home. Putting them first and not letting myself get lazy in care of them.
- abiding and resting and taking care of myself in the season of small (and not as small anymore) children
Happy Twenty-Thirteen. : )