Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2012 is a wrap

The last week.
On the left:
  • a shot of T leading Christmas carols at church, the week before had been full of music prep for him.
  • Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls for Christmas day.
  • a small collage from Christmas. I put the phone/camera down for much of the day (which was nice) so just a few to remember the day by.
Untitled
The second half of the week was full of family visiting and our first snow of the year!
Untitled
Untitled
All the Christmas journaling cards above were from In a Creative Bubble.
Here’s a shot of the start of my 2013 album. Super simple, but I love how it turned out. The “celebrate everyday” card is from the Seafoam kit and the numbers and initials are Amy Tangerine thickers that I found at my local scrapbooking store. (Note: they were way cheaper at the store than on Amazon. Yikes.)
I'm ready to start my 2013 #projectlife album! Bottom right card is from the Seafoam kit. @elisejoy
Happy New Year. : )

4 comments:

  1. I need a verse for the year. I need it to be words of Jesus. I keep waiting for it to fall into my lap. Hello God, please send verse. I guess I might should go look for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title page (and all the others, too)! It's going to be a good PL year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :D I got as far as ordering my pictures from Oct-December. I need to get crackin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if your interested or not but I found these really neat layout printable and just wanted to share: http://www.marcypenner.com/?p=6911

    I love them because it's easier than drawing the layout out when I'm trying to plan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...