Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life ::: May 13-20, 2013

Another quick little Project Life update! These photos are from about a month ago … I think every journaling card is from one of the Studio Calico kits as I work on not hoarding these gorgeous cards. : )
Untitled
On the left:
  • the boy and a bat
  • N1 and one of our CC friend having a little friendly chess competition during our weekly CC park day.
  • more softball! (The “evening” journaling card has cool little turquoise stickers on there from one of the recent kits.)
Untitled
On the right:
  • celebrating our buddy Clyde’s first birthday. : )
  • A few limited thoughts on the privilege I had to sit under Sally Clarkson’s teaching at the Teach Them Diligently Convention here in Nashville a few weeks back. I was able to hear her three times and was so refreshed and encouraged by her.
  • a little photo of my girls from the convention weekend. (The boy spent a few nights with his aunt and uncle and was naturally spoiled rotten).
  • just documenting a family bike ride
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Nothing fancy at all about this week. Photos + words and getting it documented.
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...