Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Life Update!

Once upon a time there was a girl who did Project Life. She loved it. And then life got busy. But she still kept printing her photos each week hoping that one day she would be able to go back and find time to catch up on all the journaling. And that time is finally here!
Yep. Still doing Project Life and absolutely love this project. This week has been our first week of summer vacation where we haven’t had to run off to a bigger activity (like CC Practicum or VBS) and I’m enjoying the slight bit of downtime we’ve gained. I’m doing some super-duper catch-up on my album right now, which obviously needs to start with a list.
Untitled
This week is a fairly recent one that I caught up on – May 27 through June 2. Memorial Day activities plus the conclusion of our softball season were the bulk of this week in the layout.
Untitled
If I remember correctly, all these pics were taken with my iPhone and almost all were processed through the PicTapGo app, my new favorite for sharpening the pics. The collage was created in PicFrame (doesn’t the water pop in those pictures!) All the journaling cards below were from one of the Studio Calico project life kits (I think May). The kits have been really cool the last few months and I’m trying hard to not hoard the cards. Smile
Untitled
Untitled
I’m also trying to make an effort to get more of me and T in the album. T got two shots in there this week (swimming and paying for groceries) and there is a selfie of me in front of a bedroom mirror. Not the best shot but I have on one of my favorite t-shirts that is getting too big for me to wear and you can see a smattering of the photos on my dresser.
Untitled
Untitled
And there you have the end of May in a nutshell. Have I mentioned how much I love Project Life? Because I do. Even though I’m behind, I’m not completely overwhelmed and know that catching up is possible. Hopefully I’ll share more soon!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...