Friday, May 28, 2004

I feel like making a post, but don't really have anything earth-shattering to write about. This weekend we are doing spring cleaning. Ugh. I'm soooo not looking forward to it. I mean, I like to clean, and I like for things to be clean. The problem is I'm a saver. I like to hang on to stuff. I admit it. My husband is not. He loves to get rid of stuff. The more empty/clean/spacious it looks around here, the more he likes it.


You can imagine the rest.


I admit his way is better - I just need to be better about getting rid of stuff. But I am so torn. For example, I have all these clothes that I still can't fit into since Noelle arrived, but I don't want to get rid of them, because I want to get back down to that size again someday. However, in the meantime, I rotate between the same two pairs of jeans, two shirts, and an assortment of OLD t-shirts that are unavailable to wear publicly because of miscillaneous stains, spots and holes. My question - do I really need to store 4 Old Navy 4th of July t-shirts from 2001 hoping that I will fit back into them someday?


You see my dilimma.


In other news, I have seen on several sites where folks have started "100 things about themselves" lists. I think I may try doing that - it could eventually turn into a cool scrapbook page . . . and I've actually been getting some work done on my scrapbooks - yeah!


Gold
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla


At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing thingsl rules and directions are a great help to me. I prefer to stay on one topic at a time. I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track. I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.
With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time. I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time. I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.
With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations. I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...