Monday, May 17, 2004

I think this is unusual...

A thrilled GWYNETH PALTROW got a visit from the stork Friday -- she and husband CHRIS MARTIN welcomed a healthy, bouncing baby girl they named APPLE into their world! Born in London, APPLE BLYTHE ALISON MARTIN, named after Gwyneth's mom, actress BLYTHE DANNER, weighed in at 9 pounds, 11 ounces. It's the first child for both Gywneth and Chris.

Really, what kind of name is "Apple"? Is this going to start a trend to name your baby after fruit? Our future generation could be made up of Mrs. Apple So-and-So, Ms. Kiwi Whatever, and Mr. Orange Something. (Because Orange is so much more masculine.) I just thought it was humorous, and hope that she goes by one of her middle names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...