Thursday, August 19, 2004

Babbling...

I think Noelle is trying to say a new word - I just can't figure out what it is! :-) When she is looking at the puppies or trying to play with them, she says "gack" over and over. Maybe she's trying to say dog or something, I don't know. But it's very cute.

She's been extremely clingy and fussy today. The girl that watched her last night said that she cried for about 1/2 hour before she went to sleep and that is so unlike her. I think the past few crazy days finally pushed her to her limit, what with people in and out of the house, Daddy gone, Mama trying to get ready for a wedding shower, and then having a babysitter last night on top of it all. Our plans today are take it easy around the house and stay in for the day. I need to do some cleaning before Travis flies home tomorrow night so once Noelle goes down for a nap this afternoon, I'm off to mop the kitchen floor.

PS. Beth (a.k.a. bgrayduck) has put her pin into the guest map. She is very fun to read, and she's a Northerner! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...