Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Stepping Away

Life is getting to me right now. I'm taking a break from the blog for a week or two (or three) to slow down, refocus and rest. I'm tired of emails and stuff that is wearing on me. Getting back to my paper journal for a while and writing some real letters to friends. Getting a head start on Bible study and some solid prayer time - new projects are heading my way where I need a time of "fasting" if you will so I can spend some time with the Lord for wisdom and guidance.

Not a permanent absence, but a needed one.

I'm sure a photo or two of Noelle will surface from time to time . . . and I might check in on a blog or two to catch up with ya'll. I'm enjoying my new on-line buddies and you have been an encouragement to me.

See ya' mid-September.

Love,
stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Enjoy your break!

    -Busy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Enjoy your break!

    Busy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great hiatus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Wow do I know the feeling. I'm wishy washing on this one all the time! Take a good rest honey. I'l miss you.

    Tammy from Dishpan Dribble

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...