Sunday, August 01, 2004

Stuff and Nonsense

We survived the raft trip and Noelle survived her sleep over. Full report to go up Monday, but I am too pooped to do much journalling on it. :-) Travis is at a band rehearsal for another hour or so, and I just popped on to catch up and check email. Here's one picture to tide folks over for now ... my husband hanging on to a rock in the Ocoee River. He and the teen boys went wading when we arrived. I love this picture because his big grin (which ya'll can't see unless I make the picture way too big) is exactly like Noelle's - or I should say her grin is just like this one that he is sporting!



Here's something fun that didn't require tons of thought:

Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.
Frost on trees.
A garden with lots of things on the plants that you can pick and look at.
Noelle's sweet, kissable, fat cheek. :-)

What was the last concert you attended?
A free lunchtime concert by Casting Crowns given by a local church, July 2nd, 2004.

What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?
Not being able to do things for myself. Having to have someone help me with personal things.

Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits.
I like peanut butter & cheese sandwiches - I have ever since I was little. :-)

If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?
November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...