Saturday, September 02, 2006

30 Days of Marriage, Day 2

Pray that your husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord.

Lord, thank you for the fruit of Travis' relationship with you. I see that in how he parents his girls, how he treats me, how he serves the youth at our church. Give him wisdom as he walks in a difficult situation with one of our youth ... let Your wisdom be what is heard and not fleshly desires and choices.

Prov. 3:7:
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil.

Prov. 9:10:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Ps. 112:1:
Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...