Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Because I should be getting dressed...

I'm going to work on this meme that I found at Sarah's:

1. If you make sweet tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is?

In the cabinet right now, I have Lipton's (caffinated) and Luzianne's (decaf). Why those two brands? Because that is what Sam's sells in bulk. :) And, rarely do I ever make true sweet tea ... I usually make unsweetened and then add my choice of sweetener to it. I've drunk that for so long that when I drink the real sweet stuff, I go into an immediate sugar stupor. :)

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular?

Charmin in the giant rolls. I'm not picky about toilet paper other than it has to be soft ... I do not buy institutional TP. The stuff that is practically a paper towel in smaller squares. Ick.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style?

I usually buy Suave, cheap and they have a lot of variety in scents. However, Travis recently requested Dial and that's what is currently in the bathroom. It kills me to pay $4 for a bottle of bath soap.

4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?

I don't. I'm not really a cereal person ... I had milk allergies as a kid and so my options 30 years ago were to have water or naaaaaaasty whey-free milk on my cereal. Blech. However, when I am in the mood, I go for Cocoa Puffs. Oh, yes. I went through bags of these when I was pregnant with Natalie.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets?

We don't have a dishwasher. I use Dawn for washing all my dishes by hand and it is hands-down the BEST. Trust me, I've tried lots. It gets everything off.

6. What is your favorite fruit to eat?

Ummm, I don't know that I have a favorite. I LOVE fruit salad ... my favorite combination is bananas, tropical fruit (the can that has pineapple, mango, papaya) and mandarin oranges.

7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use?

We go for the good stuff here. Because we have the front loading washer, we use Tide High Efficiency detergent. It really has made a difference in how much I need per load. Yes, it's pricey, but it lasts a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

8. Do you like chocolate?

Yes. I'm not fanatical about it, but there are times that my need for it overtakes all sense of reason and sanity.

9. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Oh so very left handed. I can't do much of anything properly with the right.

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

I rarely write checks. Travis keeps the checkbook and does all the bill paying. (Although at the moment it's in my purse because I had to go take care of the tags for the van last week ... must remember to put back in his drawer). Right now, I'm using a cash system, but debit card is the backup for that. We have a credit card with my name on it, but I don't carry it. I'm not trustable with it!

Wasn't that fascinating? Okay, now I REALLY have to go and get dress and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...