Monday, February 19, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - February 18


I went all out this week ... the husband is out of town until late Friday night (we put him on a plane last night) so I felt like I needed a little extra structure in our plans for the week to keep me from burn-out as a single (pregnant) mama for several days. I went ahead and made tentative plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... I can already tell that is going to be a huge help over the next several days. It was great getting up this morning and already have some sort of plan to start my day with. :-)

Monday:
Breakfast: pancakes
Lunch: grilled cheese, fruit
Dinner: little mini pizzas
Tuesday:
Breakfast: leftover pancakes with apple slices and/or yogurt
Lunch: with my Mom and sister
Dinner: leftovers from lunch (for the girls) or chicken nuggets; for me, grilled chicken salad
Wednesday:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: quesadillas
Dinner: hot dogs & fries, peas; for me, I may make a weight watcher meal that I love, but my husband is fired up about ... szechuan chicken with peanuts.
Thursday:
Breakfast: eggs, bacon
Lunch: sandwiches, raw veggies
Dinner: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Friday:
Breakfast: leftover pancakes if we still have them, or biscuits
Lunch: leftover spaghetti
Dinner: fish sticks, green beans
Saturday:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: McDonalds
Dinner: church Valentine's dinner hosted by youth (we "work" this event so we'll have leftovers after it's done) :-)
Head on over to Org Junkie for more weekly menus!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a tasty week!
    Hope your Monday is full of blessings!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very organized person to have your 3 meals planned. You have some terrific recipe selected.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...