The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 others.
10 Years Ago...
1. I had recently come back from a summer missions trip to Split, Croatia.
2. I was learning to play guitar.
3. I was suffering from severe depression.
4. I was living in an apartment all by myself in the middle of Nashville. (Best apartment ever!)
5. Was two years away from even meeting Travis.
5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Bible study
2. mop the kitchen floor
3. Awana for N1
4. buying a birthday present for my niece and father-in-law
5. read with my girls :)
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. popcorn (made on the stove, NOT microwave)
2. chex mix
3. peanut butter and cheese sandwiches
4. the cajun nut mix from Walmart (although, I think that was the cause of a recent broken tooth, and what I feel will be an inevitable root canal. Still, love it.)
5. a veggie tray with fat-free dip!
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off all of our debt
2. give to our church
3. put enough money in savings to pay for the girls (and any future childrens' college completely!)
4. travel - Disneyworld, England, Israel, and parts of the US that I've never seen to start with (like Alaska, California, New Mexico/Arizona)
5. build a 2nd story on our house so we can live in our neighborhood forever and never outgrow our little home. :)
5 Places I have lived
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. Garland/Mesquite, Texas
3. Calgary, Alberta
4. Ft. Smith/Siloam Springs, Arkansas
5. Nashville, TN
5 Jobs that I have had / or still have
1. dishwasher (college)
2. piano teacher
3. legal assistant
4. music coordinator
5. school secretary & nurse
5 People I am tagging
Thanks, Monika, for the tag. :)