Monday, October 06, 2008

Daily Life ::: October 6 ::: Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket Do visit Peggy's to see all the other daybook posts this week!

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window ... dark. I hear cars driving up and down our street.

I am thinking ... that I am very glad that the birthdya weekend is over. :) It was wonderful and fun and much loved by my little five year old, but Mommy is exhausted!

I am thankful for ... my husband taking special care of me this evening. Wisdom teeth were taken our earlier today and he has been very solicitous and bought me fudgesicles. :)

From the kitchen ... please note aforementioned fudgesicle.

I am creating ... a week in the life album. I followed along with Ali's posts last week and am excited to see this album develop.

I am going ... to have a quiet week this week. I'm not planning to be incapacitated by this wisdom teeth thing, but I thought it best not to plan too much just in case. I am wearing ... my jammies and am curled up under the afghan my mom made me for college. My "blankie," the girls call it.

I am reading ... Gideon the Cutpurse (a young adult book about timetravel). I just finished Miss Read's Village School and am in chapter 2 of 1 Peter for Bible study.

I am hoping ... for some time in this beautiful fall weather this week. We have a family at church that apples available to pick and I want to try and take the girls out there the end of the week if nothing unusual comes up.

I am hearing ... Heroes on the television, and fingers tapping on the laptop.

Around the house ... things are picked up and girls are a-bed.

One of my favorite things ... fall. I'm am loving the cooler weather, the falling leaves, and am looking forward to making some pumpkin treats for the girls this week.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... like I mentioned before, not much. N1 has ballet tomorrow and we have Bible study and Awana on Wednesday. Other than that, nothing!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Daily Life : October 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...