Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: October 24

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

~ a rainy day at home. Dark and cloudy outside, but cozy inside.
~ my little holiday notebook. Nothing fancy, but a specific place to jot down ideas and thoughts instead of trying to hang onto them in my head (which is not entirely successful). :)
~ anticipation of mexican food for dinner tonight. Normally, Friday is pizza night, but since we are out of the pizza cheese, I will be forced to substitute with mexican. Yum.
~ my journal - a happy hodgepodge of clips, quotes (from books & girls) and all the other miscellany that my brain needs a spot for.
~ girls and pink. They just go together. :)

Happy Friday! Link up yours over at Becky's and share what makes you happy this day!

4 comments:

  1. You moved your blog again...good thing I'm paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list :) and I have to say your girls are ADORABLE! These latest pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pizza with cheddar cheese too. I bet mexican cheese is good too. I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you soooooo much!!! All your adorable photos and organization. You are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...