Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday 13 - Thirteen Things about the 31st!



















1. Tomorrow is Halloween.
2. That's not something that we have celebrated with the girls thus far.
3. I take that back - we took N1 to the mall one time to trick-or-treat and she was most freaked out by the costumes.
4. So we're having a little family shin-dig here at home.
5. Pizza. (Our Friday night staple).
6. Mozzarella cheese sticks. (My suggestion and I'm excited about these.) :)
7. Pizza rolls. (T's suggestion). :)
8. Juicy-coke. Which is what the girls call carbonated beverages.
9. And candy. I let them go a little nuts at Walmart.
10. Twizzlers, jelly beans, and some chocolate.
11. Of course, there is a special movie for the evening - one for the children and one for the adults.
12. I'm excited about this new little tradition we are starting.
13. I hope the girls have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I wanna see Journey to the Center of the Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of trick or treating at the mall?

    i just wrote an entry about how my mom was never into halloween. is there a reason why you havent celebrated it thus far?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...