Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Felicities ~ July 3

Look at this snazzy new graphic! :) I missed doing my Friday Felicities this last month ... I did it in my journal because this is such a good reminder for me of those little blessings in my life. No matter how trifling. :) A few things on this Independence Day weekend...
  • ~ a 4 1/2 day weekend with T (his company let them off Thursday afternoon and he doesn't go back until Tuesday!)

~ trail mix

~ my quiet time in the morning before the girls are up. Truthfully, of late it has been VERY short because a certain two-year old likes to get up at 6 a.m. But even a little is better than nothing. God is faithful to show me things even as I am reading this morning while BBoo watches a short video. So thankful for my morning time, such as it is. :)

~ friends that love my girls

~ how N1 has her very own nickname for BBoo. So sweet to hear her call her by her own term of endearment.

~ hotdogs, hamburgers & fireworks tonight with my sister & her family!

~ this wonderful country that I am blessed to be a citizen of ... "one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." May it once again be a nation under God in the days to come.

Link up your Friday Felicities at Becky's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...