Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Felicities

Photobucket

Things that are making me happy this week:
  • sleeping in a wee bit ... not my norm at all (and I'll be back to my early wake up time when school starts next week), but BBoo has figured out how to sleep until 7 a.m. and I've enjoyed that the last two mornings. :) (Note that I am not mentioning that my children have not figured out how to sleep through the night completely ... I'll take what I can get!)
  • this unseasonably cool July weather.
  • a husband that provides for our family so diligently and without complaint.
  • these Tea Shop Mysteries! Besides being super fun mysteries they have RECIPES in the back! I'm dreaming of hosting a mother/daughter tea this fall around a certain soon-to-be-6-year-olds birthday. (Currently reading this one.) :)
  • coffee and mini bagels.

Happy Friday! (Friday Felicities is hosted by Becky!)

1 comment:

  1. Coffee and mini bagels sound like a great thing to be happy about this Friday! (Among other things like husbands that provide without complaining!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...