Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend Links

~ I love these downloadable coloring books from Flipflops and Applesauce. They are perfect for the three year old that wants to do school with the big sister ... and she learns a letter or two along the way. :)


~ If you like having handwriting fonts on your computer go here ... and they are free. :)


~ a nifty tutorial on making small blank books. These would be perfect to make for party favors or small blank books for my girls to tote around with them!


~ homemade crackerjack ... what a super cool summer time snack or party snack for a child's birthday!


~ N1 and I have thoroughly enjoyed making lapbooks over the last year or so. Homeschool Share has a TON of new lapbooks, chapter book studies and little workbox projects for preschoolers on their site. I've spend a good bit of a rainy morning this week browsing and printing for the girls. :)

~ is it ever to early to think about Christmas? Links to a neat Daily December project/album both here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...