Things that are making me happy this week ...
- the county fair
- the flexibility of homeschooling
- my diet coke :)
- blog posts that may not seem out of the ordinary to some, but totally encourage me
- Friday night pizza and movie nights ... I know I say this every week but it is so simple and we ALL look forward to just hanging together. Tonight's feature film presentation: Mary Poppins! (Sometimes I feel sorry for T with all these girls. :) Last week, we let him pick and watch what the girls call "the Daddy movie" ... points to anyone that can guess what Disney flick that might be!)
- notes that N1 leaves me everywhere .... they usually say something like "Mom I love you and I lick [like] you and your pretty" and "when can we go to the zoo?"
- gmail chats with the niece
- a God that is there and present and knows my frustrations ... helping me along sometimes when I don't even know why I am frustrated
- videos my husband makes of our girls ... this is a music video he put together of our night at the fair. Enjoy and enjoy your Friday!