Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday Felicities ::: August 7

Photobucket

What makes me happy...
  • our first week of school is almost under our belts
  • tonight is pizza and movie night
  • goodies in the mail
  • even though there have been some hard things about this week, there have been some good lessons learned for me and I'm thankful for that
  • that our Wii is back up and running, and I can do a little exercise during afternoon rest time :)
  • a good (light) weekend with a little church biz-ness on Saturday, church on Sunday and a birthday party for N1 to attend on Sunday afternoon
  • morning coffee

Hosted by Becky at Joyful Mother. :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried our Wii Fit yet... kinda scared to get on it while being so pregnant!!! It'll probably kick me off for being so obese! :)

    I love that y'all have weekly pizza and movie night! What a special treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...