Monday, August 10, 2009

From the Weekend...

I finally took the time this weekend to take a few pictures of our BBoo. She only turned two in May so I'm not too far behind! :) Of all the ones that we took, this one truly shows off her crazy character ... this child keeps me hopping as she is always on the go!

BetsyBoo is Two

BetsyBoo is Two

BetsyBoo is Two

My sister also asked me to take a picture of my niece since I had the camera ready - this girl started middle school today ... and you can't tell me that she's not gorgeous! I'm excited to see what she does this year and this next new step in her life.

Middle Schoolers

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 PM

    Beautiful subjects and beautiful photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Cutie girl and beautiful niece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...