Monday, April 25, 2011

Morning Routine

One of my new favorites from the new house. We have always made a big deal out of Daddy leaving for work in the morning. Now that we have sidewalks, we have stepped it up a notch.

Pulling out. (Yes, B has on pink cowboy boots and princess jammies).

goodbye1

Get ready...

goodbye2

Get set...

goodbye3

Go!

goodbye4

Can we beat him to the corner?

goodbye5

It's a tie!

goodbye6

One last wave from Daddy and girls before he makes the turn.

goodbye7

It's the little things like this that make our days start off on a good note. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! I love making a big deal about daddy leaving and coming home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! My girls are usually still sleeping when SE leaves in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute little ritual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...