On the left:
- photos of the roses that are starting to bloom on our front bush. I had a small addiction to taking pictures of them last year and it looks as if this year the trend will continue.
- playing with the boy at the playground
- library day!
- visiting Classical Conversations for the day
Up close with a few of the journaling spots…
The Classical Conversations journaling card is folded so that I could include more writing inside.
A way to use up some of my instagram shots of food. One of my favorite summer lunch meals.
On the right:
- Elephant & Piggie books
- hanging with the littlest girl and boy
- park day!
- blurry photo (sorry!) Someone’s passport arrived in the mail!
Recently reading is a free download from here. Diagonal stripe card is from Paislee Press.
Lots of use of my Avery labels that I ran through the print and put graph paper on. (Blue and white stripe card is also Paislee Press).
Week 13 is a wrap! Happy Saturday! We have one of those divide and conquer types of Saturdays as I like to call them. Daddy is headed one direction with the two oldest (Easter egg hunt at church and an Easter music rehearsal), and I’m headed the other direction with the two youngest (soccer!) Then it’s back home for the rest of the day – looking forward to making my mom’s strawberry pie to enjoy with my family tomorrow as we celebrate Easter. Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend with family and in celebration of the risen Savior! He is risen, indeed!